Monday, December 10, 2007

I wish I could quit you!


I've been an Arena Football fan since the very beginning. Yes, I know it sounds crazy, but I love the game. Lots of action and I like watching guys playing for the love of the game and trying to make it to the next level. Any way, I've had season tickets for the Arizona Rattlers since I moved here. The tickets got really expensive for my close-to-the-action seats. So much so that I cut them loose. It didn't hurt that the Rattlers absolutely sucked last year.

But just when I thought I was out, they pull me back in! The Rattlers have made some solid off-season moves (including signing league leading receiver Siaha Burley), but more importantly they lowered prices and made a great, unheard of, guarantee. If the Rattlers don't make the playoffs, we get ALL of our money back. The Rattlers used to sell out, but the Dbacks changed all that. They need more fannys in the seats to create a fun atmosphere. This guarantee is a great way to do that. I got much cheaper seats (in the end zone of the lower bowl) so that it could be affordable and it should be fun. The view from my seats: click here.

No comments: